Surrounded by water, Bristol, Rhode Island is quintessential New England: rife with history, beauty and graceful strength. The Northeast Islander-inspired handblown glassware of the Bristol Collection represents the intersection of water and sky. Angular and sophisticated, the collection’s divine proportions call to mind the Golden Ratio, a mysterious relationship between geometry and beauty, found in the conch shells off the shores of Bristol.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries old techniques.
- Dimensions: 9¼" H x 7¾" W x 7¾" D
- Capacity: 56 ounces
- Materials: Glass
- Made in: USA
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.