"I often explore materials and create collections which are craft based. Twist was created while experimenting with intertwining wires. There is a fluidity and movement to the twists that I love. The twisted wires suggest a coming together of things that I find poetic." - Michael Aram
- (Holds 5 x 7 Photo), 9"L x 7"W; Nickelplate
Each Michael Aram metal object undergoes a series of grinding, buffing and polishing techniques. Variations or 'imperfections' in the product's finish are characteristic of the creation process. Due to this handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
- Wipe with soft damp cloth
- Do not clean with any chemical solvents
- Never move tab without loosening screw first as tab may snap. Loosen screw then move tab.
- Remove frame back and place in photo
- Place frame back in place
- Set tabs in correct position, then tighten screws in place
- Do not use tab to loosen or tighten screw. A screwdriver should be used.