This collection is inspired by the joy and wonderment of children. They are objects that may capture their unique excitement at the world around them and our precious memories of them as they experience the world.
"There is no greater joy for me than to spend every small moment I can with my young children. Each game of tag, each precious scribble or crooked letter, sweet hugs and high fives cumulatively are my greatest gifts. In creating gifts for children, I hope to create objects which are enjoyed now and will become keepsakes in years to come." - Michael Aram
- 2 x 3 Photo, 4.75"L x 4.5"W; Nickelplate, Blue Enamel
Each Michael Aram metal object undergoes a series of grinding, buffing and polishing techniques. Variations or 'imperfections' in the product's finish are characteristic of the creation process. Due to this handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
Nickelplate, Blue Enamel
- Wipe with soft damp cloth
- Do not clean with any chemical solvents
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or scouring pads that can scratch and dull metal surfaces
Directions for placing photo in frame
- Never move tab without loosening screw first as tab may snap. Loosen screw then move tab.
- Remove frame back and place in photo
- Place frame back in place
- Set tabs in correct position, then tighten screws in place
- Do not use tab to loosen or tighten screw. A screwdriver should be used.