The Palm Collection is inspired by the beauty of a windswept palm tree and the perfectly imperfect shapes of woven palm leaves and fallen fronds. The warm antique gold finish and the intricate sculpted textures exude comfortable luxury and graciousness.
"I was having lunch with friends on a veranda overlooking the sea when I looked down to the lawn and saw a fallen palm frond. The leaves were all twisted and curled, yet it stood out magnificently against the otherwise perfect landscape. It made me think of the passage of time, and the bountiful gifts of the Palm tree, which provides everything from food to shelter." - Michael Aram
- 8"W x 9.75"L; Antique Goldtone
Each Michael Aram metal object undergoes a series of grinding, buffing, and polishing techniques. Variations or 'imperfections' in the product's finish are characteristic of the creation process. Due to this handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
- Wipe with soft cloth
Directions for placing photo in frame
- Never move tab without loosening screw first as tabmay snap. Loosen screw then move tab.
- Remove frame back and place in photo
- Place frame back in place
- Set tabs in correct position, then tighten screws in place
- Do not use tab to loosen or tighten screw. A screwdriver should be used.