Inspired by the Greco-Roman treasures of the ancient world and named for the sea stretching between Greece and Turkey, Aegean is derived from the Greek word “aiges,” meaning “waves.” The Aegean dinnerware collection features a decidedly classic motif, reimagined for contemporary tables. Available in white, 24K gold and platinum.
SIZE COLOR / MATERIALS
- Limoges Porcelain
- Available in White, Gold and Platinum
All L’OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- L’OBJET dinnerware with gold or platinum accents are dishwasher safe, using a gentle energy efficient air-dry cycle or may be handwashed and dried with a soft cloth. Handwash oversize pieces. Do not overload dishwasher. Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- After use, rinse in hot water to avoid prolonged contact with acidic substances which can stain metal finish.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the gold or platinum finish.
- Pieces with gold or platinum accents are not suitable for the microwave.