The rich harvest tones of the Fleurs des Indes tablecloth compliment its curling vines and exotic floral designs, adding a sense of natural splendor to any meal. Suitable for formal, festive, and casual events alike, this high-quality linen features Eastern motifs with classic French country styling, and has been handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique.
- Features a botanical pattern inspired by the beauty of the countryside
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Machine washable and colorfast
- 100% cotton
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Each handmade French country tablecloth naturally features slight variations, making it a unique piece of art
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
What size do you need?
|Table Dimensions||Tablecloth Size||Seats|
|29" to 35" Square / Round||59" x 59"||2-4|
|41" to 47" Square / Round||71" x 71"||4-6|