Michael Aram - New Molten - Serving Set
The Molten Collection takes its inspiration from the lore of ancient craftsmanship and the application of these time-honored techniques to modern shapes and environments. It is about the transformation of "industrial" to "beautiful", "technical" to "lyrical". The collection also strives to represent the clean lines and minimal atmosphere associated with the ideals of contemporary life and progressive design. Intricately hand welded edges make each piece an individual work of art, with no two pieces being identical.
"The Molten Collection represents a way of living, which I really love – streamlined, timeless shapes ... objects which reverberate with the skill of their maker and yet do not fit into a traditional interpretation of craft. For me, the pieces possess a soulfulness and organic energy only possible through the handmade process. Each piece of Molten is made by a craftsman dropping individual welds along the edge of the object, not for the function of joinery but for the beauty and spontaneous quality that molten metal can create." - Michael Aram
- (Set of 2) Fork 10.75"L, Spoon 10.5"L; Stainless Steel, Nickelplate
Each Michael Aram metal object undergoes a series of grinding, buffing, and polishing techniques. Variations or 'imperfections' in the product's finish are characteristic of the creation process. Due to this handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
Stainless Steel, Nickelplate
- Not recommended for dishwasher
- Hand wash with a soft sponge, mild soap and water
- Do not soak, even in plain water, or leave unwashed overnight
- Dry immediately with a soft cloth to avoid spots
- Avoid any detergent with lemon or other acidic agents
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads that can scratch and dull metal surfaces
- As with all metals, never place in microwave oven
Manufacturer: Michael Aram
Manuf ID: 325150