Couleur Nature - Granada Blue - Napkin
Featuring a delicately intertwined floral pattern with iconic royal blue pomegranates atop a white background, the Granada Blue collection makes a tranquil, richly colored complement to any table. Suitable for formal, festive, and casual events alike, these high-quality linens foreground a classic motif with French country styling, and have been hand-printed by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique.
Couleur Nature's table napkins make a great way to refresh your table, adding color and vibrancy to every day or formal settings.
- Dimensions: 19x19 inches
- Features botanical imagery inspired by the verdant beauty of the Provençal countryside
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Machine washable, colorfast, and 100% cotton
- Mix and match with tablecloths, placemats, tea towels, and aprons
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Each handmade linen naturally features slight variations, making every one a unique piece of art
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
Manufacturer: Couleur Nature
Pattern: Granada Blue
Manuf ID: 38-21-5