Simon Pearce - Vintner - Red Wine
From lighter-bodied Burgundy Pinots to the boldest Napa Cabs, put this red wine glass to the test. Simon Pearce worked with a few of his favorite California winemakers to help create stemware to appeal to experienced wine tasters and lovers of handblown glass alike. The pulled-stem technique results in a thinner, more lightweight bowl, typical of a classic sommelier's glass. The substantial stem and base, as well as visible ripple lines from the glassblowing process, offer the grace and authenticity to each handcrafted glass.
- Each glass is handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
- Dimensions : 9⅛" H x 4" W x D 4" D
- Capacity : 21 oz
- Materials : Glass
- Made In : USA
- Dishwasher-safe, though hand washing is recommended.
- Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
Manufacturer: Simon Pearce
Manuf ID: 8871