Simon Pearce - Vintner - Tulip Wine Glass
Serve up summery Sauvignon, rosé and even craft IPA in this shapely silhouette. Designed with the help of a few of Simon Pearce's favorite California winemakers, this collection appeals to experienced wine tasters and lovers of handblown glass alike. The pulled-stem technique results in a thinner, more lightweight bowl, typical of a classic sommelier's glass. The substantial stem and base, as well as visible ripple lines from the glassblowing process, offer grace and authenticity.
- Each glass is handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
- Dimensions : 8⅞" x 3½"
- Capacity : 16 oz
- Materials : Glass
- Made In : USA
- Dishwasher-safe, though hand washing is recommended.
- Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
Manufacturer: Simon Pearce
Manuf ID: 9034