Michael Aram - Pomegranate - Cocktail Napkin Holder
The Michael Aram Pomegranate Collection takes its inspiration from one of the most universal and ancient symbols in the world. The fruit has been prized across the globe, across cultures and across time as a representation of life, rebirth, and renewal as well as fertility and union.
"I grew up around pomegranates – from their use as natural dyes on the antique rugs I used to crawl on as a baby to an integral ingredient in the food that I love. When I'm at my home in New Delhi, I wake each morning to the taste of fresh squeezed pomegranate juice. The color, the smell, the delicate flavor all make it feel like a magical elixir to me." - Michael Aram
Each Michael Aram metal object undergoes a series of grinding, buffing and polishing techniques. Variations or 'imperfections' in the product's finish are characteristic of the creation process. Due to this handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
Nickelplate, Oxidized Bronze
- Not recommended for dishwasher
- Hand wash with a soft sponge, mild soap and water
- Do not soak, even in plain water, or leave unwashed overnight
- Dry immediately with a soft cloth to avoid spots
- Avoid any detergent with lemon or other acidic agents
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads that can scratch and dull metal surfaces
- As with all metals, never place in microwave oven
Manufacturer: Michael Aram
Manuf ID: 112245