Michael Aram - Dogwood - Dish
The Dogwood Collection is inspired by the beautiful flowering tree, native to North America. Dogwood, as interpreted in metal, is enhanced with white enamel petals while its branches are finished in oxidized brass. These artful pieces integrate well in traditional and contemporary settings.
"I wanted to capture the drama and beauty of the dogwood tree as I remembered them from my childhood. There is something significant and tender about the mix of bronze branches and soft hued blossoms." - Michael Aram
- 6"L x 5.75"W x 1"H; Brass Plate, White Enamel
Each Michael Aram metal object undergoes a series of grinding, buffing and polishing techniques. Variations or 'imperfections' in the product's finish are characteristic of the creation process. Due to this handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
Brass Plate, White Enamel
- Hand wash with gentle detergent, dry immediately with soft cloth
- Avoid any detergent with lemon or other acidic agents
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool, scouring pads, or toxic dips that can scratch and dull metal surfaces
- As with all metals, never place in microwave oven
Manufacturer: Michael Aram
Manuf ID: 123066