Michael Aram - Calla Lily - Cake Server
The Calla Lily collection is inspired by the beauty of the Calla Lily Flower. The architectural, curving shape of the flower is strong, yet suggests an intense sensuality. The flower is associated with weddings as is symbolic of purity and innocence.
"I was thinking of the romance of weddings and how bouquets often use flowers which carry symbolism. I remembered a picture of a woman I had seen holding her bouquet of Calla Lilies. She was classic, timeless, and modern all at once. There is something so alluring about the billowy flowers and arching stems which feel contemporary, yet still utterly romantic." - Michael Aram
- 11"L; Stainless Steel, Natural Brass
Each Michael Aram metal object undergoes a series of grinding, buffing and polishing techniques. Variations or 'imperfections' in the product's finish are characteristic of the creation process. Due to this handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
Stainless Steel, Natural Brass
- Not dishwasher safe
- Hand wash with gentle detergent, dry immediately with soft cloth
- As with all metals, never place in microwave oven
- Avoid any detergent with lemon or other acidic agents
- Do not soak, even in plain water, or leave unwashed overnight
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads that can scratch and dull metal surfaces
Manufacturer: Michael Aram
Pattern: Calla Lily
Manuf ID: 123215