Michael Aram - Ocean Reef - Salt Cellar w/ Spoon
The Ocean Reef collection is inspired by the bounty and beauty found on the ocean floor. The ocean is symbolic of freedom and limitlessness, and coral represents renewal and strength. Coral reefs are also associated with healing, transformation, and refuge in the face of change.
"I was inspired by the resilient beauty and the tranquility of the undersea world. I remember picking up shells and bits of coral as a child and imagining the quiet strength of the undersea universe from which they came." - Michael Aram
- 4.5"L x 1.5"H, Spoon 3"L; Nickelplate, Grey Sand Washed Enamel, Stainless Steel
Each Michael Aram metal object undergoes a series of grinding, buffing and polishing techniques. Variations or 'imperfections' in the product's finish are characteristic of the creation process. Due to this handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
Nickelplate, Grey Sand Washed Enamel, Stainless Steel
- Not dishwasher safe
- Hand wash with gentle detergent, dry immediately with soft cloth
- Avoid any detergent with lemon or other acidic agents
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or scouring pads that can scratch and dull metal surfaces
- As with all metals, never place in microwave oven
Manufacturer: Michael Aram
Pattern: Ocean Reef
Manuf ID: 175375