Michael Aram - Wheat - Frame 8x10
The Wheat Collection is inspired by the beauty and bounty of the American heartland. For centuries, wheat has been used as a design motif which signifies humility, renewal and sustenance in various cultures around the world. Capturing a sense of abundance with its golden sheaves, it is the perfect collection to grace your table or to gift someone for a special occasion.
"There is something classical about the motif, but equally charming too. I was inspired by the fact that Coco Chanel used to keep wheat in her home. It was a source of inspiration, a symbol of good luck, and a way of feeling connected to her childhood in the countryside." - Michael Aram
- 8 x 10 Photo, 11.75"L x 9.75"W; Goldtone
Each Michael Aram metal object undergoes a series of grinding, buffing, and polishing techniques. Variations or 'imperfections' in the product's finish are characteristic of the creation process. Due to this handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
Directions for placing photo in frame
- Never move tab without loosening screw first as tab may snap. Loosen screw then move tab.
- Remove frame back and place in photo
- Place frame back in place
- Set tabs in correct position, then tighten screws in place
- Do not use tab to loosen or tighten screw. A screwdriver should be used.
Manufacturer: Michael Aram
Manuf ID: 174030