Simon Pearce - Nantucket - Bowl, Medium
Quintessentially Simon Pearce, the Medium Nantucket Bowl exhibits one of our guiding style principles in glass: gracious simplicity. We’ve proportioned this bowl both for aesthetic beauty and everyday practicality: beyond serveware, it makes a fine vase for a gathering of chrysanthemums, or a lovely table centerpiece overflowing with fluffy blooms like ranunculus and peonies. Or imagine its contours filled with the flame colors of ripe persimmons, the spring brights of limes and lemons, or a collection of sand and succulents.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
- Available in S, M, and L.
- Small: 3¼" H x 6¼" W x 6¼" D, 20 ounces
- Medium: 5¾" H x 10" W x 10" D, 110 ounces
- Large: 5½" H x 12¼" W x 12¼" D, 124 ounces
- Materials: Glass
- Made in: USA
- Handmade in America by Simon Pearce glassblowers.
- Created from lead-free glass using centuries-old techniques.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
Manufacturer: Simon Pearce
Manuf ID: 6466