Inspired by rippling rivers and lakes, glassblowers use heat, gravity, and centrifugal force to produce the Thetford Platter’s design.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
- Dimensions: 2⅜" H x 14½" W
- Materials: Glass
- Made in: USA
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.