Inspired by rippling rivers and lakes, glassblowers use heat, gravity, and centrifugal force to produce the Thetford Bowl’s design.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
- Available in S, M, and L.
- Small: 2½" H x 6¼" W x 6¼" D, 10 ounces
- Medium: 3" H x 11¼" W x 11¼" D, 56 ounces
- Large: 4" H x 15" W x 15" D, 88 ounces
- Materials: Glass
- Made in: USA
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.