This handcrafted piece features a hardwood walnut base and handblown crystal bowl to add functional style to your serveware. Suitable for single-serving dips, nuts, and spreads, this artisanal bowl enhances the design of your snack table or mealtime place settings. Use individually or assemble your own set to serve small-portion sides, dips, and jams at your breakfast or dinner table.
The Ludlow Collection redefines modern craftsmanship by uniting old-world techniques with fresh design. Inspired by Simon Pearce's 16th century practice of using wooden molds in the glassblowing process, this collection captures and recreates the symbiotic relationship between rich hardwoods and glass. Pearce has partnered with Vermont-based Butcher Block and Board Company to deliver custom-made wooden bases, which are finished naturally and sustainably-sourced from local vendors. These hardwood bases are precision-fit to hold Simon Pearce's signature glassware pieces and add a touch of craftsmanship to your barware, tabletops, or shelf displays.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
- Handmade walnut base made by Vermont-based Butcher Block and Board Company.
- Dimensions: 2½" H x 4" W x 4" D
- Capacity: 6 ounces
- Materials: Glass & Walnut base
- Made in: USA
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.