Simon Pearce's master glassblowers painstakingly fuse nine separate pieces of glass, each handblown, to create a lamp that brilliantly refracts its own light.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
- Height is from the base of the lamp to the finial and width is to the widest point.
- All of our glass lamps have “European” wiring which means the cord comes out the top of the lamp instead of the bottom.
- Shade sold separately.
- Available in S and L.
- Small: 20½" H x 5" W x 5" D, on/off switch, 75-watt maximum
- Large: 26" H x 6½" W x 6½" D, three-way switch, 100-watt maximum
- Materials: Glass
- Made in: USA