"There is something classical about the motif, but equally charming too. I was inspired by the fact that Coco Chanel used to keep wheat in her home. It was a source of inspiration, a symbol of good luck, and a way of feeling connected to her childhood in the countryside." - Michael Aram
- 4 x 6 Photo, 6.75"L x 4.75"W; Goldtone
Each Michael Aram metal object undergoes a series of grinding, buffing, and polishing techniques. Variations or 'imperfections' in the product's finish are characteristic of the creation process. Due to this handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
- Wipe with soft cloth
Directions for placing photo in frame
- Never move tab without loosening screw first as tab may snap. Loosen screw then move tab.
- Remove frame back and place in photo
- Place frame back in place
- Set tabs in correct position, then tighten screws in place
- Do not use tab to loosen or tighten screw. A screwdriver should be used.