The Dogwood Collection is inspired by the beautiful flowering tree, native to North America. Dogwood, as interpreted in metal, is enhanced with white enamel petals while its branches are finished in oxidized brass. These artful pieces integrate well in traditional and contemporary settings.
"I wanted to capture the drama and beauty of the dogwood tree as I remembered them from my childhood. There is something significant and tender about the mix of bronze branches and soft hued blossoms." - Michael Aram
- 4 x 6 Photo, 7.5"L x 7"W, Frame 6.5"L x 4.5"W; Natural & Oxidized Brass, White Enamel
Each Michael Aram metal object undergoes a series of grinding, buffing and polishing techniques. Variations or 'imperfections' in the product's finish are characteristic of the creation process. Due to this handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
Natural & Oxidized Brass, White Enamel
- Wipe with soft cloth
- Do not clean with any chemical solvents
Directions for placing photo in frame
- Never move tab without loosening screw first as tab may snap. Loosen screw then move tab.
- Remove frame back and place in photo
- Place frame back in place
- Set tabs in correct position, then tighten screws in place
- Do not use tab to loosen or tighten screw. A screwdriver should be used.