About We travel to escape the ordinary. And of the many impressions we take away from our journeys, it is the sense of smell that leaves the greatest impact on our memory. Scents hold the power to transport us immediately to a place in time, to recapture a mood...or even to entice us with sensual hints of adventures yet to come. L’OBJET presents a collection of aromatic expressions created from natural oils and essences, blended and poured by hand. Experience Parfums de Voyage. The essence of discovery.
- SIZE: 3.5 D x 4 H in - 12.5oz
- COLOR / MATERIALS: Limoges Porcelain, Brass Lid, Paraffin wax with single wick
- Fragrance: Thé Russe Candle - No.75
- Fragrance Notes:
- Top: Lemon zest, Coriander seeds
- Heart: Hay oil, Beeswax absolute, Milk lactones
- Base: Patchouli fraction, Amber, Russian leather
- Presented in a luxury gift box
CARE All L’OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- Dust with a soft cloth.
- After candle has burned completely through, place container under hot water to dissolve remaining wax. The vessel can then serve as a decorative box.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended.