The Brahm's Mount iconic herringbone blanket is designed in a smaller size with soothing colors just for baby.
- Made from 100% USA cotton
- White ground
- Double hand-turned hem
- Machine washable
- All Brahms Mount textiles are prewashed and preshrunk
- All Brahms Mount products are made in the USA
- 36” x 46”
Sustainability is not a new idea at Brahm's Mount. Natural fibers and earth-friendly practices were woven into the fabric of this company from day one. Every part of the Brahm's Mount process, from sourcing yarns to manufacturing products, involves making choices with minimal impact. Brahm's Mount uses colorfast, eco-friendly dyes to achieve vibrant hues. The natural fibers in Brahm's Mount fabrics are pure and undyed, with a clean, untreated finish. Feel-good fibers, in every sense.
All Brahms Mount blankets and throws are pre-washed and pre-shrunk. While these products have the ease of home washing and drying, they are still made of natural fibers and should be cared for accordingly. Special attention is needed when drying.
- Wash separately in cold water on a short, gentle cycle, with as much water as possible to allow for movement
- Avoid harsh detergents
- Use a liquid detergent without bleach or brighteners
- Always pre-dilute your detergent
DRYING: Careful drying is really important. Tumble dry on a delicate setting, low heat. Remove promptly. Do not overdry.