The Ludlow carafe adds modern simplicity to your casual dinners or bar cart arrangements. The handblown crystal vessel is expertly shaped to enhance the flavor of your red wines or keep water chilled. A custom-made walnut base elevates the carafe for elegant serving and display.
The Ludlow Collection redefines modern craftsmanship by uniting old-world techniques with fresh design. Inspired by Simon Pearce's 16th century practice of using wooden molds in the glassblowing process, this collection captures and recreates the symbiotic relationship between rich hardwoods and glass. Pearce partnered with Vermont-based Butcher Block and Board Company to deliver custom-made wooden bases, which are finished naturally and sustainably-sourced from local vendors. These hardwood bases are precision-fit to hold Simon Pearce's signature glassware pieces and add a touch of craftsmanship to your barware, tabletops, or shelf displays.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
- Handmade walnut base made by Vermont-based Butcher Block and Board Company.
- Dimensions: 9¾" H x 8" W x 8" D
- Capacity: 32 ounces
- Materials: Glass & Walnut base
- Made in: USA
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.